home sitemap klec contact facebook link search search_btn
home > Community > FAQ
FAQ Sogang Korean immersion program
For more information, please send an e-mail to us
01 I am a non-Korean citizen. What kind of visa do I need?
02 Where can I find Housing Information?
03 Are meal plans included in the dormitory fees?
04 Do you have pass/non pass grades?
05 When can I receive my grades from the KIP?
06 Can I take only the language class?
07 How many hours per classes?
08 How long does it take to get a refund?
09 I have sent all the required documents and meet the requirements for admission, but I have not received any acceptance notices.
10 I have already graduated from a four-year university. Am I eligible to apply?
Copyright ⓒ 2011 SOGANG UNIVERSITY Sogang Korean Immersion Program. All Rights Reserved.
For more INFO please send us an E-mail at sogangkip@gmail.com