home sitemap klec contact facebook link search search_btn
home > Campus life > Housing
Dormitory (on campus)

Gonzaga Hall (2) 

  • Double rooms (2 occupants per room)
  • Located on campus
  • All rooms equipped with air conditioner, bathroom, high speed internet access, private telephone, student furniture, shower equipment and wardrobe.
  • For Gonzaga Hall, a dormitory ID will be issued at the Office of Gonzaga Hall. The ID should be carried at all times and presented upon request of the security staff. 
  • Coin-laundry machines can be used 24 hours a day in a laundry room in each dormitory.
  • A Fitness Center is available from 6:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. in each dormitory.
  • Hospital and pharmacy information is available in the dormitory.
  • Curfew is 12:00 A.M. for Gonzaga Hall, and 12:30 A.M. 
  • Students staying in the dormitory must follow the dormitory regulations. Students who do not follow the regulations may be asked to leave the dormitory. In this case, the dormitory fee will not be refunded.

It is recommended that students stay in the dormitory on campus. If you would like dormitory housing, the dormitory fee should be paid in full along with other fees by May 16, 2020.

Check-in: June 28 (Fri. 1pm ~ 5pm)

Check-out: July 25 (Sun. 9am - 5pm) 

For detailed information, please go to "Gonzaga Hall"  

The applicants for the dormitory will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.

Medical certificate: You will need proof a recent health check or medical certificate from your doctor, which you are requested to submit to the dormitory office. (You may find the sample certificate if you click this sentence.)

Boarding House

If you would like to live off-campus with students attending other universities, there are many boarding houses in the Sinchon area. Boarding houses are run by caring landladies and students have the chance to share a house with other university students. The rooms are furnished with a bed, desk and closet but laundry and bathroom facilities are shared with other residents. Boarding houses cost an average of 700,000~800,000 won per month and students pay the fee, which usually includes two meals a day, directly to their host. 


If you want to experience life with a Korean family, another option is a home stay. Sogang University Korean Language Center does not offer a home stay-matching service, but you can find information on some websites.

Korea Stay: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ACM/AC_ENG_2_1.jsp

Homestay Koreahttp://www.homestaykorea.com/



Copyright ⓒ 2011 SOGANG UNIVERSITY Sogang Korean Immersion Program. All Rights Reserved.
For more INFO please send us an E-mail at sogangkip@gmail.com